Terms and conditions
All tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable except in accordance with the applicable laws in the region of purchase.
Event organisers reserve the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute shows and may vary advertised programs, prices and venues.
No alcohol or illicit drugs are to be brought into the Event site.
No glass is permitted on the Event site.
Ticket to be redeemed at event for wrist band in order to gain entry and re-entry. Wrist band must be worn for the whole event duration. Broken wrist bands will not be honoured.
Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased through an authorised point of sale.
All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferable and may not be sold or transferred by you.
The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the event organiser and the venues terms of admission.
It is a condition of entry that you submit to a search of person or possessions on entry to the venue if we decide to take such action.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability of any nature for the acts, omissions or default of those providing services in connection with us or any liability for any injury, damage, loss, delay or additional expenses which are incurred at or in association with this event. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty which cannot be excluded or modified, that condition or warranty will be deemed to be included in this agreement. However, our liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will be limited, at our option, to the resupply of the services or the cost of having the services supplied again. In no event will we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary or special damages.
You acknowledge that neither we nor the venue will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property (including personal property such as bags, money or other personal items) brought to or purchased at the event by you or your invitees.
You will be liable for any loss or damage caused at the event by you or your invitees.
We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event for any reason.
You must ensure that you and your invitees act in an orderly manner when attending the event. We may refuse entry or evict you or any of your invitees if they are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner.
There will be no refund on any unused portion of tickets if you or your invitees are asked or forced to leave or if you decide not to attend any part of the Event.
We care for the environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the bins provided around the venue.
The Autofest “Time to Pay” Terms and Conditions
If you choose to pay for your ticket using the “Time to Pay” plan the following terms and conditions apply;
- By going ahead with this “Time to Pay” transaction, you agree that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not proceed with this transaction.
- By selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you hereby authorise Autofest to charge your nominated credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, as detailed, until full payment has been received for your tickets.
- Upon selecting the “Time to Pay” option, you will be charged your first instalment as specified by Autofest at the time of booking and additional instalments will be charged, 28 days later, as specified in the payment schedule below.
- Instalments will be deducted using the same credit card used for the original booking. If your credit card happens to expire during the “Time to Pay” period, you will have the facility to update your credit card details via your secure online member’s area.
- Only one credit card can be used per member area.
- “Time to Pay” commitments will not be frozen, cancelled or deferred, nor will you be entitled to a refund or exchange during the “Time to Pay” process, unless in accordance with Autofest's general terms and conditions for cancelled events or to the extent required under applicable trade practices and consumer protection laws.
- While we will hold your tickets for you, you are not entitled to delivery of your tickets until all instalments are received. Once full payment has been received, e-tickets will be made available and ready to print via your online member’s area, while registered post tickets will be posted to your registered address within 15 business days of payment completion.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct and (b) you have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled drawing dates.
- In the event an instalment is not received by Autofest when Autofest attempts to process an instalment payment through your credit card in accordance with the payment schedule, Autofest will notify you via email and provide you the facility to catch up on a scheduled payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- In the event that a scheduled payment is not received or remedied within the time subscribed, you will be in breach of this agreement and Autofest will cancel your booking and reimburse all monies received from you minus the first instalment (such fee represents Autofest reasonable costs of cancelling your booking and arranging the refund). Autofest will then email you notifying you that your booking has been cancelled.
- No tickets will be made available to you until full payment has been received.
NOTE: as well as the Terms and Conditions above, Autofest General Terms and Conditions, which deal with refunds, cancelled or postponed events, conduct at events and other important matters, apply.
General Event Terms and Conditions are available by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link on the FAQ section of this website.
Payment Schedule for time to pay:
|First Day of ordering
|Second 28 days after first payment
|Third 28 days after second payment